Upwork is one of the top-rated freelance marketplaces. It is the hub of highly-skilled entrepreneurs and freelancers. In this guide, we will show you how to delete Upwork account in four easy steps.
How To Delete Upwork Account Guide
Follow this tutorial to delete Upwork account
You need to login into your Upwork account by using your email/username or Google account.
Delete Upwork Account Step 1
In order to delete your Upwork account or profile click on the settings button
Delete Upwork Account Step 2
In the next to delete Upwork account find the close account option in your settings bar.
Delete Upwork Account Step 3
In the last and final step to delete Upwork account, you only have to press the Close My Account button within your account section.
Things To Do Before Upwork Account Deletion
There are some restrictions to deleting the Upwork account. Learn about the Upwork terms and regulations for account deletion below.
- If you attempt to delete Upwork account, it will be removed permanently and can not be recovered
- If you have any unfinished contracts in your account, then you must complete or remove them to delete your Upwork account
- You must clear and withdraw all your funds before venturing account deletion
- Remove all your proposals, whether you are a freelancer or a client
- There should be no active contracts, funds, pending payments, and members associated with buyers or agency owners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Upwork Good For Beginners?
Upwork is a spot of skilled and professional freelancers. Usually, the beginners struggle with no portfolio. Upwork only gives 10 connects to bid on projects after account approval.
It means you can bid on 2 to 3 medium size projects for free. Then you have to purchase more connects to submit proposals. In my opinion, novices should avoid wasting time on Upwork.
How Do I Get My First Job on Upwork?
It would help if you did a lot of hard work to get your first job on sites like Upwork.
Your Upwork profile should be 100% complete.
Use an attractive profile image or your company logo.
Improve your communication skills.
Learn proposal writing.
Add the link to your portfolio at the end or mid of your proposal.
Improve your skills