Fiverr is rated as the world’s most growing non-traditional marketplace. It likes to invent new ideas and reforms in its platform for improved user experience. Fiverr Pro is also an innovative addition to ongoing notions. This idea came into force in Oct 2017. It is thought that only 1% of elite freelancers fall in this category.
- What is Fiverr Pro?
- Categories Available In Fiverr Pro Seller
- How to Get Fiverr Pro Verified?
- Fiverr Pro Application
- What to Submit in Fiverr Pro Application?
- What is the Difference in Seller and Pro Seller Gig/Profile?
- Fiverr Pro Jobs
- Fiverr Pro Tips To Get Verified
- How to Optimize Your Fiverr Pro Seller Profile
- Fiverr Pro Gigs Set-Up Guide
- Fiverr Pro Pricing
What is Fiverr Pro?
Fiverr Pro takes both Fiverr selling and buying experience to the next level. It aspires to build credibility with quality work for its business buyers. Fiverr business buyers are not price-sensitive and spend more on quality work.
Categories Available In Fiverr Pro Seller
Fiverr still offers limited categories in pro sellers. Here are all of the Fiverr pro categories.
- Music and Audio
- Tech and Programming
- Writing and Translation
- Video and Animation
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic and Design
- Music and Audio
You can submit your Fiverr pro seller request in any sub-category. Applications of pro sellers are reviewed, and approval is granted once you qualify their requirements.
How to Get Fiverr Pro Verified?
This is an excellent way to increase your revenue. Fiverr pro sellers are paid at least five times higher than normal ones. Fiverr values elite talent, so you have to establish your worth.
This process is done through the below steps.
- Technical Process
- Professional Evaluation Stage 1
- Professional Evaluation Stage 2
Your submitted application is reviewed in technical pick, and further, two separate category managers assess your professional standings. This means, if you can satisfy them, you get approval to create Fiverr pro gigs.
Fiverr Pro Application
Fiverr is the world’s most visited freelance marketplace. Its business buyers demand next-level talent. If you are a previous Fiverr seller or new in the pro category, You will undergo a Fiverr review process to be accepted as a Fiverr Pro.
You will apply with complete details, and the Fiverr team will review it. You will furnish your portfolio, educational details, professional background, or any exceptional work performed on Fiverr or outside. If you get a congratulations notification via email from the Fiverr team. Then you can create a Fiverr pro gig.
You must be logged into your existing Fiverr account or create a new one to submit the Fiverr pro application
What to Submit in Fiverr Pro Application?
Fiverr asks for details regarding your professional career. You can submit a 1-minute short video intro, a portfolio website link, social media links, and educational documents and certificates.
The more you provide projects links and portfolios, the more you get the chance to qualify for the pro category.
If you are a business/agency owner and have employees, don’t be shy to write about it. It will support your application.
Fiverr demands your previous project’s information with links, screenshots, reviews, and other supporting items. Show your complete work pattern, tools, and software you own and use. Don’t hesitate and express yourself.
What is the Difference in Seller and Pro Seller Gig/Profile?
If you become a Pro seller, a verified badge will be shown on your gigs and profile. This is the only way to distinguish between typical sellers and pro verified.
Fiverr does not charge anything for pro verification. You only have to pay the standard earning commission imposed by the marketplace.
Suppose you are already a Fiverr seller; that doesn’t matter. Your general profile will persist as before. You will create a new pro verified profile and gigs once you get application approval.
Fiverr Pro Jobs
There are thousands of Fiverr pro-jobs available for freelancers. Many business clients with high budgets are looking for the topmost talent. You have to focus on your gigs. Your gigs must be attractive, with a good image, title, and description.
Fiverr Pro Tips To Get Verified
This Fiverr initiative is to facilitate top-level talent and business clients. So you have to prove that you are the best option for the Fiverr pro category. Although there are rare chances of getting approval, the following tips may help you in this regard.
- Do not apply for this cadre if you are a beginner and do not have something prominent in your portfolio.
- Don’t leave any text box blank; fill out the required details carefully.
- Submit your significant projects via links, files, and any other authentic sources.
- Dedicated managers are working manually on this project, so it takes time to respond to each request. There may be a few weeks’ response time by the Fiverr team.
- It is better to build an individual/Agency portfolio website and provide links in the application.
- Do not hesitate to provide your social profiles. Although it is not an approval authority, it builds trust and adds value to the application.
- The Fiverr team may ask you for additional information after applying, so cooperate with them.
- Only select the relevant categories in which you have a handsome portfolio and experience.
- Fiverr pro application has nothing to do with your educational qualifications, certification, and skills. The only thing that will matter is your hands-on experience.
- There is no restriction on the re-submission of applications. Try to reform things before proceeding again.
- Fiverr only accepts experts and professionals in this category, so work on your skills and then think about this.
How to Optimize Your Fiverr Pro Seller Profile
Once you receive approval notification via email, the next step is how to create an attractive profile and gig to get more clients on board.
Use a cool (smiling face) profile picture or agency logo in your Fiverr pro profile. The next important thing is your profile description. Use concise and relevant details about your educational and professional information. Avoid unclear sentences and grammar mistakes. It leaves a wrong impression on the clients. The first thing a buyer does after finding your gig is your profile visit. He evaluates your profile with his parameters and findings.
Fiverr Pro Gigs Set-Up Guide
Fiverr has dedicated managers to help its pro sellers in all aspects. These customer success managers are dedicated to each freelancer. You will get their name in the approval notification. Then there will be a button to schedule a chat with your manager to get more information about the profile and gigs set up. Success managers guide and assist in setting up your Fiverr pro account.
Add Attractive Gig Title
Your gig title must be concise and to the point. Fiverr is itself a search engine. The gigs ranking in its algorithm get more impressions, clicks, and messages. You have to choose your keyword carefully. You can check the trending keywords and topics in the Fiverr search bar. You must add your focus keyword in your gig title.
For example, if you sell digital marketing services, your title might be “I will be your professional digital marketing manager.” In this instance, there are chances to rank on four keywords: professional digital marketing manager, digital marketing, digital marketing manager, and marketing manager.
A strong keyword with a promise in the gig title increases gig SEO and attention.
Add Fiverr Pro Gig Image
The gig image size is the same for pro and general sellers. Your gig image is the first thing that a buyer interacts with. Your gig image must be impactful.
Pro Tips For Fiverr Pro Gig Images
- Neither use low-quality nor high-resolution images. Low-quality gig images will distract your potential buyers. The high-resolution images will take the time or may not be loaded on smartphones. So use average image resolution.
- Use your main service title in bold and highlighted words on the top center of the gig image.
- Use concise information in bullet points about the key prospects of your service.
- Do not jumble out the text or use too much text on gig images.
- Add your png image or company logo on the center-left or right of the gig image. It boosts buyer’s confidence.
- Add focus keyword in your gig image title.
Add a Gig Video
Fiverr proffers the option to add an intro video instead of a gig image.
Pro Tips For Fiverr Pro Gig Video
- This video must be between 30 to 75 seconds.
- Video size should be less than 50 MB.
- Fiverr recommends MP4 and AVI formats.
- Tell about your service concisely in this video.
- Use a good camera or personal phone with good lighting to record Fiverr gig video. Video templates are not recommended.
- Use your voice while describing yourself and your services.
- Make separate videos for different gigs.
- Conclude your gig video with a solid call to action.
Write Perfect Gig Description
Fiverr gig description is the same as writing a proposal for projects on Upwork and other freelance platforms. You can’t add personal links in your gig description.
Tips For Fiverr Pro Gig Description Writing
- Write two lines of an introductory paragraph that will describe you or your company.
- Add focused keywords in your first paragraph to improve gig SEO.
- In the following short paragraph, tell about the companies and key clients you have worked for.
- List your services in a menu format.
- Add a little explanation about your services and why the buyer should buy your services.
- Add a call to action like “Order Now” or “Contact Now” at the end of your gig description.
- Do not copy-paste anyone else’s description. You may face a copyright infringement strike on your profile.
- Do not use words like a phone number or email in the description.
- Do not add your contact number or email. Fiverr may suspend or ban your account forever due to its TOS violation.
Fiverr Pro Pricing
Fiverr Pro sellers can offer single or 3 tier pricing packages on their gigs. Fiverr charges a 20% commission on each sale.
Tips For Pro Pricing
- Fiverr Pro is a premium service, so charge accordingly.
- Check your competitor gigs, and find what they are pricing for a specific service.
- Put the exact pricing you are charging offline. Try to convince your buyers about custom offers.
Things to Remember
- Also, add your focus keywords in your tags section to help the Fiverr algorithm find your gig.
- Add a FAQ section for buyers to know what they want to know about your services.
- Add the gig requirements section to ask your buyers what you will need from them while placing the order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Fiverr Pro Free?
The membership and profile set-up as Fiverr pro are completely free. But Fiverr charges the standard revenue percentage as a services fee.
What Is The Difference Between Fiverr And Fiverr Pro?
Fiverr and Fiverr pro are two different services on the same platform. Fiverr pro sellers are vetted through a deep screening process. They deliver high-quality services to Fiverr business clients. Fiverr pro services are 5X more expensive than normal.
How Do I Become Fiverr’s Choice?
This badge is completely given by Fiverr to the most outperforming sellers. If you want to get Fiverr’s Choice badge do the following things.
1. Maintain 100% Inbox Response Rate
2. Keep Getting High-Value Orders
3. Make Some Permanent / Repeat Buyers
4. Get Positive Private Feedback
Is Fiverr Pro Legit?
Yes, Fiverr Pro is a legit service that Fiverr offers with its top 1% talent pool.